Galvanised Tub Planters with Handles - Set of 2
A bit like ice cream, our planters are little tubs of joy!
Do you have a bijou balcony, a cosy courtyard or a petite patio that you think is too small to be cool? Then you need our set of two tub planters. Every outside space should have a touch of on-trend vintage industrial style, and galvanised metal pots always make plants pop.
The largest of this pair is only 31cm tall and both have handy riveted handles that make rearranging a display a doddle. Get creative with an impactful alfresco table arrangement or dress a dreary shed.
Our rustic metal planters, with their rust-finished handles and ridge detailing, will look perfect with any style of garden or planting. Country cottage to inner city garden. Outside spaces never looked so good!
- Exclusive design by Vincent and Barn.
- H31/19.5cm x W26/19cm x D16/19cm (scroll down for more details).
- Galvanised metal with a rust effect handles.
- This item is hand-finished, some colour variations may occur due to the galvanising process which we think adds to the natural charm and vintage style of these products.
This planter is not watertight
- This planter does not have drainage holes.
- We recommend the use of a plastic pot and tray inside our planters.
Suitable for outdoor use but will weather over time.